My journey toward a peaceful, organized family, home and life!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Front Closet Organizer

I've seen so many wonderful applications for the "shoe organizer" on Pinterest! For other than shoes, that is! Pantry, craft room, laundry room, bedrooms, toy rooms... So many amazing ideas!

I found myself a clear plastic "shoe" organizer and immediately gave it a home in my front closet...


I'm so happy not to have to hunt through my front bench for my mittens/gloves, hats and scarves!! My kids love it as well and are being pretty good about maintenance.

I'm linking this at:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea! I'm sure the children will love being a part of taking care of their things....at least until their teen years. Mom
Doing anonymous since at work it doesn't work to go through Google.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!