My journey toward a peaceful, organized family, home and life!

Monday, November 7, 2011

This Week's Meal Plan

So having a meal plan last week made a complete BELIEVER out of me!! My goodness, the amount of stress relief was tangible, especially since I had so many slow cooker meals on the list. Sometimes, the plan was deviated from but there seemed to be plenty of room for change!

Here is this week's plan:

Monday: Better-than-Ever Beef Enchiladas (didn't get around to this last week)
Tuesday: Bratwurst Stew
Wednesday: Mini Gyro Meatloaves (didn't get around to this last week)
Thursday: Chicken & Biscuit Casserole (I'm going to boil up* a bunch of chicken for this and Saturday during the day)
Friday: Homemade Pizza (as in homemade pizza dough! You read that right, Mom!)
Saturday: Mexican Chicken Casserole
(Crockpot) Sunday: Chicken in Mushroom Sauce (it's mushroom soup so I don't have to worry about my son's "ick" factor)

*thanks to Kristin at A Simply Klassic Home for her helpful tips!

I've linked this up at:
The Organised Housewife
and

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the pizza dough Dana! I did lol when I read your comment about it. Good luck with your menu planning. It does help. ;) Mom

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!