My journey toward a peaceful, organized family, home and life!

Monday, November 28, 2011

This Week's Meal Plan

I've always hated entertaining.

Too much stress and, I thought, too much effort.

But, since I had a menu plan, I didn't hesitate to acquiesce to family coming over on Sunday with only a few hours notice!

Sunday: Indian Curried Barley Pilaf (with boiled, shredded chicken)--really not that much curry in it, but really yummy!

Monday: Potatoes & Sausage

Tuesday: Tomato Pie

Wednesday: Sweet & Sassy Pork Tenderloin

Thursday: Mexican Chicken Casserole (a family fav!)

Friday: Personal Pizzas

Saturday: Southwestern Pulled Beef

1 comments:

Sabrina said...

Looks & sounds very good! Was the last minute family meal a success then? Was your meal appreciated?

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!