My journey toward a peaceful, organized family, home and life!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Menu Plan This Week

One of my goals this year (I will be posting my goals) is change my method of menu planning. My plan is to come up with a monthly plan that has certain days for trying new recipes.

In the meantime, I will still have my weekly, or maybe even a biweekly, menu plan. As an improvement here, I've started planning sides!

Monday: Brown Sugar Meatloaf and corn

Tuesday: Lemon Dilly Chicken, roasted potatoes and broccoli

Wednesday: One-Dish Beef Stroganoff and green beans

Thursday: Tomato Onion Quiche

Friday: Indian Curried Barley Pilaf and broccoli

Saturday: my husband's in charge

Sunday: Crockpot Chicken,* rice and green beans

*I made a terrific variation (below) of the plain ol' crockpot chicken recipe.

4-6 (frozen) chicken breasts
2-3 cans cream of mushroom soup
1 pkg dry onion soup mix

Place all ingredients in crockpot. Cook on low for 7-10 hours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!