*Most of these projects are from before I had my first child six years ago!
As I sorted through, I decided that the perfect storage solution already existed in my papercrafting studio.
I scrounged up all my clear bins, filled and labeled them. Since I wanted my projects more accessible than my craft room is, I found a spot for the caddy in my bedroom's walk-in closet.
Here are my current projects:
- Cable-Knit Scarf
- Kimbo Kowl (This is a brand new knitting project--I was only able to get supplies for it because I had a store credit from 6 years ago!)
- Hooded Baby Blanket (I started knitting this project while pregnant with my first child who is now 6 years old...)
- Christmas Tree cross-stitch (I started this either while in high school or shortly after!)
- other knitting, crochet and cross-stitch supplies and projects
- Recipes (all the recipe cut-outs from previous organization attempts that haven't made it into my current recipe binders)