My journey toward a peaceful, organized family, home and life!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Kiddy Plastic Drawer

I'd have to speculate that most people with small children have a drawer like this:


Ugh. The kiddy plastic drawer.

Doesn't matter how many times I organize it, it NEVER stays organized. It is, after all, one of the few chores that little ones can safely participate in (unloading plastic ware from the dishwasher).

And then I saw this...


Hooray!!! The solution!!


My bins aren't quite as deep as DaNita's but they seem to be working alright... And they fit so perfectly!  *sigh*

We'll see how this survives my kiddies over the next week! I can always get deeper bins, if necessary!

I linked this at A Bowl Full of Lemons here.

1 comments:

Delightful Order said...

LOVE! thanks for the shout out. So glad you were inspired to take control of that sippy cup & plate drawer.

DaNita

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!